I had the P+7 blood draw done this morning and I will have to wait until tomorrow afternoon to find out if the prog suppositories are working for my body. Gosh...I'm working all day so I hope I can get a result when I get home. I will try calling from the school but they won't be able to call me back if I have to leave a message. Ugh! It was funny but the ladies in the lab all said hi to me and called me by my first name! I was surprised they remembered me but why not? After last summer's fiasco with the hormone blood profile work, no wonder they didn't forget me. I worked hard to be nice to them even though I was extremely frustrated with the Napro Dr. Long story. I'm glad to mention that so far, the medicine is not bothering me. I have a lot of sub days planned ahead so I need to be healthy and feeling well. I think it's an honor when schools request me to sub for them. I hate to say no.
Also, my DH and I had a long talk again about his feelings and we both came to the conclusion that the Creighton Method is not going to get us a baby. After this regimen with prog suppositories, I believe we are done with the Napro dr for there's nothing else he will or can do for us. We may even find out tomorrow that there's nothing else he can do. We just can not afford a visit to Dr. Hilgers. It is what it is. So, on my list of To-do's....is to call around and find a new IF spec to help us. Thanks to everyone who is praying for us! I haven't given up totally. I have found the rosary and adoration to be so comforting lately. There's good news happening... I weighed myself this morning and I lost two pounds! Woo Hoo! I don't know how that happened but right now, any ray of sunshine is appreciated! Speaking of sun...we have some going on right now outside... I need to go walk and enjoy it for tonight and tomorrow...we are getting yet another bout of snow and yuck! Criminey. There's a silver lining to every cloud sometimes one just has to look harder to find it, huh? God bless you all.....and may there always be sunshine! :)
Sorry to hear about your frustration with NaPro. I have found that the devil really trys to get his evil fingers into God's work. I hope and pray you find an answer to your infertility.
ReplyDeleteI am sorry about your frustration. I am meeting with an R.E. that isn't attached to the local fertility clinic. So hopefully he will work with me. The appointment wasn't for late in March come to find out I was able to get it moved to MONDAY! I am so excited! I can't even wait!!
ReplyDeleteI wish you were not finding yourself so frustrated with Creighton and Napro. It almost seems as though the doctor there that is trained to provide good care is doing very little foward thinking and going the extra mile. I wish you the very best in finding your way to health and family :)
ReplyDeleteLife In Mazes...I couldn't have said it bettery myself. We are at the mercy of a dr who isn't willing to go the extra mile as far as my husband and I are concerned. My DH is convinced this is why Creighton isn't working. Oh well...we tried, right? I hate to think it's the devil making this not work or is it just a big, fat blatant sign from God? I'll just keep praying for guidance!
ReplyDeleteAre there any other NaPro Drs in adjacent states to you that you may be able to try? I feel so bad that this Dr has pretty much single-handedly turned you off to the amazing potential of Creighton... sigh... but you're right, you do have to look out for what's best for your family. I think your faith is strong enough that you will find a Dr who will help you within the realms of your beliefs, and not let him get away with saying something like, "IVF is your only choice, so sign up or get out."
ReplyDeleteMy advice would be to keep charting, even while seeing a non-NaPro Dr. You can come here for advice on what's happening with your cycles and charts, and you will have a clearer picture of when you are pre and post ovulatory, in order to successfully time your b/w, etc. I'll keep praying. You and DH have waited SO long, it's about time something started looking up for you!
Hey There! I'm a new reader to your blog! I am currently a little behind in my blog reading, however I tagged you in my blog and just wanted to let you know!!
ReplyDeleteI am praying for you...and for your doctor, specifically that he gets knocked upside the head and starts being true to his vocation. How's that for a prayer :)
ReplyDeleteThanks guys! That is what my husband thinks...hey but ya know...there are women getting pregnant around here so he's doing what's right for others but for me? Nothing. My husband thinks the dr doesn't care and not going that extra mile for us. At least the dr. is helping others. I am still asking the Lord if this is some kind of sign?
ReplyDelete