Friday, June 12, 2009

Cat-Vet Update and DH

Okay, so the other day our Bubby threw up again...soon after eating just a little bit of food. I decided to not let this wait so I took Bubby to the vet and the vet definitely does not think the vomiting is behavior related. It's just not something a cat (or dog) would do. If the cat is throwing up near me...it might be his way of telling me that something is wrong. So, the vet did blood work and we should know tomorrow what is going on (possible irritibl.e bowe.l or stomach). The vet thinks we may have to give the cat steroid shots. LOL...the cat and Iwill be doing shots. How funny is that? Of course, in his case we'd have to take him once a month to the vet office for his shot. They don't let us do them. If after a few months of shots he doesn't stop vomiting then we'll have to give him a pill...which is like going to be tough with a kitty. So....with that...the vet promised a call either later today or tomorrow morning with results...but the dr. feels something is up. The vet did compliment our boy and said that he was excellent for the blood draw...and is a very good looking and healthy, well behaved cat...couldn't get any better..(did say healthy cats get stomach issues)..That made me feel good. I was raised with cats and honestly he's been one of the best....and the best part???? He's MINE!!!! We'll do whatever we need to do to keep our precious pet happy and healthy! So, paws crossed right now for good test results. :)

I just want to share that since the surg my dh has been very hopeful about us becoming parents. It's been a long time since he's felt this kind of hope He just has a good feeling. My dh is so prayerful....I know he's led by our Lord. I am so blessed to have such a loving and supportive dh. I don't know...we both know it's in the Lord's hands right now....but somehow we just feel like we can have hope. I am glad dh has hope and feels good about what we are doing. It's comforting. I know that whatever happens...we are there for each other and we'll continue to pray for God's strength.

Have any of you attended a Worl.d Wid.e Marriag.e Week.end? and are part of a marri.age commun.ity???? Just curious.....if so...what are your thoughts on the "trade.mark" song????

God bless you all!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers