I want to thank "K" at Perculating Petals for sending me some really cute presents with kittens on them! I love the mouse pad. So adorable. Thank you again for praying for me during Advent. Lord knows...I've been needing lots of prayers. From one kitten and coffee lover to another...thanks!
JoJo is really an easy cat to capture some great pictures of. He loves the camera! He's such a ham.
I find it relaxaing to watch my kittens sleep (and the three of us often nap together). JoJo is just so adorable. I could eat him up! He loves to cuddle and he purrs all the time (literally). He even purrs at the vets office which they all love over there. He loves my dh and often lays on his lap which was so unlike our other cat. Missy has taken to me and will sit with me a lot. She isn't too keen on the dh. Oh well...she's a momma's girl.
It looks like JoJo is smiling here so I thought this would be a cute pic to share. I just love coming home after a stressful day and have them come to the door to greet me. I feel blessed to have found two friendly cats to enjoy and share my home with. I hope they are around a long time. We are doing our best to take care of them and keep them healthy.
St. Anne...pray for us!




Your kitties are adorable!
ReplyDeleteYou are most welcome! And thanks for the kitty pictures. They are so cute! :)
ReplyDelete