Wednesday, February 3, 2010

The changing of his mind...and learning.

My dh and I were talking the other day...our usual after breakfast..sitting in our living room talk..and I asked him again if he was totally done with TTC'ing...and what does he say? "I'd like to start trying again in May...I just want you to be done with stu.dent teachin.g." He admitted that he's not into going back to the dr's....and doing all of that kind of stuff...but to just be back to casual trying. I get it. I'm happy with that too. It's just sometimes hard for me to swallow that after all of the work I've done with school (and endless weeks of driving to campus and other places) and to get as far as studen.t teach.ing..to have a baby and plant my life at home for awhile....just seems so odd? I have had teasing from others that that is when I'm going to have a baby. When I'm 40 and done with school. I don't know...I'll leave that in God's hands....and continue on with this plan for now until He tells me otherwise. :)

The up side of this break is that I am working on having a healthier lifestyle. I'm eating better..I'm walking more..can't wait for spring so I can walk outside...the basement thing is getting pretty mundane now. I've been cutting down on my dairy intake which has been helping me feel better? THere is something to be said about that. I'm also being careful and paying attention to what I'm eating and how fast I eat due to my aci.d reflu.x. I want to stay away from pres.cription meds for as long as I can! I'm also working on cutting down on my caffeine intake. Doing it slowly is working best for me.

I've also learned that I think I have been making a huge mistake in my charting. I haven't seen my practioner in a long, long time...and I've realized that I have been getting my cm and hmmm...."lovin" cm mixed up? I don't know how else to say that. I guess this explains why the home "o" predictor kits were telling me one thing and I thought my cm was telling me another. How could I get so confused? hmmmmm....so in actuality...I'm O-ing earlier in my cycle than I thought. I guess it's great that I've come to realize that now..better late than never huh? So this TTC break is actually a good thing.

Many blessings to you all!!!!

6 comments:

  1. Wow! What an answer to prayer! I am excited for both you and your DH. I don't know how it all will work with the school thing...but I think it all will. I am excited for spring too, but we did just get another 3 inches of snow on Monday. It does make things look pretty though. God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's wonderful that you are going to be trying again, and as you said you'll work with whatever God's will is. I'm glad to hear that you are feeling healthier, etc. after your TTC break.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not getting updates on your blog. Sorry. I'm glad for the change of heart and I think everything will work out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This may be taking a few liberties with what you said, but if you're in the position of having your life too full of good things that take your time to have room for another blessing right now, God bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Misfit: you are right...it's all good. As a priest once told me in confession...trust the future to the Lord. I need to practice that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i think it's great news! all will work out in His plan!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Followers